Intro: Tonight re-watched short film Émilie Muller, actually, didn’t remember anything from this film except the title. Then, the film started playing in my working studio:
- 0:01 - Music Yesterday afternoon, recording session with Zoë #cello
- 0:32 - ‘Émilie. Merci.’ This afternoon, had a great recording session with Emily from Paris.
- 0:45 - 'Hello. Please, have a seat’ This morning, I left a chair for anyone coming to “see” the DARKROOM showcase.
- 0:59 - Light on. a 'real’ working studio in the film. Nick suggested me to use Working Studio equipments as a part of the July exhibition.
- 1:30 - 'a man locked in a room’ Yesterday, LIGHTBOX showcase was 3 hours performance inside of a small room.
- 1:40 - 'my bag?’ This afternoon, I stopped mysteriously in front of a bag stall and touched one with the same look from the film.
- 3:51 - 'I want to have my own house… it has to be a place to go whenever I want, where I can invite my friends, or listen to the music far into the night’ #MyDreamPlaceBornIn60Seconds
- 4:43 - 'and I spent time in solitude, with a book to read’ Recording session with Mikaela last Friday.
- 5:30 - 'Paris - Nice, aller - retour’ Yesterday, someone just talked to me about Nice and Paris.
- 16:34 'I didn’t want to grow up. I felt fine as I was’ Les rêves des enfants traversent à jamais les époques. #poème
- 16:54 'Could you tell me something in Hungarian? Read a poem?’ Recording session with Judit and Kristof last Monday, including reading a poem in Hungarian.
- 17:55 'au revoir’ Just interviewed Kerry and Zoë recently.
- 19:07 Running Never stop.
- 19:29 Image: Pierre Befve #Interdisciplinary Sound, Image.
Ref: Émilie Muller - Director, Screenwriter, Interviewer & Runner by Yvon Marciano